Thanks to all of your kind donations, the Heartfelt Legacy Foundation is presenting a seminar on Special Needs Planing featuring guest speaker, Theresa M. Varnet, a nationally recognized special needs attorney.
The topics to be covered are:
- review and update of government benefits
- preserving eligibility for government benefits through estate and financial planning
- comparison of first and third party special needs trusts and able accounts
- when to start planning
- advance directives – guardianship versus powers of attorney
- public policy and advocacy – holding on to benefits.
For those of you who are interested in attending, please review the following TMV Seminar Flyer. The seminar will be held on Thursday evening, May 17, 2018. Sign-up is limited, so please contact us as soon as possible.